Merry Christmas everyone! It is a quiet day for me…hanging with my pooch at my mom’s house. Dinner is done and I figured on getting caught up with my missed blogs. I will include day 22 – 25 here so get ready! (I will keep them short…)
Day 22 – The best thing to happen to me this year.
I would have to say my acceptance into a teaching exchange program right back to the part of Australia I was living in. I put in my application late and was told that it could hinder my chances of placement but I went ahead anyway…with a 3 hour radius as a guide/limit for my placement request I never thought I would get placed….but then came a match directly to the town I had been living in not 2 years ago. Crazy! I am so looking forward to the challenge and the new experiences I will have on my own. Can’t wait! (I do need time to slow down just a little bit so I can get all the loose ends tidied up though!)
Day 23 – My Dream Job
I have always been hooked on cooking and experimenting in the kitchen. I love food and get lost in cookbooks and cooking shows like nobody’s business. I think my dream job would be to be talented enough to run my own kitchen/restaurant. I love feeding people…I rarely spend any effort on food for myself but will jump at the chance to cook for friends or family. Maybe in my retirement I will take cooking lessons and see where that leads 😉
Day 24 – Your Favourite Childhood Book
I would have to say it would be Uncle Wiggily…now if you know who Uncle Wiggily is I love you! When I say my parents used to refer to me as Nurse Jane Fuzzywuzzy my friends look at me like I have ten heads. She was Uncle Wiggily’s nurse (another job I would love to have…#2 to chef) and took good care of him…I guess from a young age I used to make sure everyone was okay and take care of them. I loved Uncle Wiggily and have fond memories of being read to by my dad from that book (I still have it!)
What’s your favourite childhood book??!!
Day 25 – My 5 favourite blogs
1. The inspiration behind many things in my life: http://www.jackstrawlane.com You NEED to follow her. She is amazing. LOVE
2. My favourite little family ever: http://rohalfamily-partyoffour.blogspot.ca/2013/08/our-summer-must-do-list.html?spref=fb
3. I feel like she is my sister and we have been separated at birth…she doesn’t know I exist and would most likely think that is a creepy comment to make but I absolutely adore her and would love to meet her someday…her blog and her videos got me through all of last christmas. She’s great! Check her out: http://sprinkleofglitter.blogspot.ca
4. Where I got the idea to do this challenge (sorry I didn’t rock it as well as you…not missing any more till I’m done!) Thanks Mel! http://sparkly1ms.wordpress.com
5. I have been in tears reading some of the posts on this blog…if you haven’t checked them out please do…hilarious!! http://www.cakewrecks.com
Merry Christmas everyone. I promise I won’t miss another day of the challenge…I will stay on top of it! I am also going to play around with my new camera and possibly have a video up by the new year for you all to judge! Hope you all had a lovely Christmas or are enjoying a few days of holidays if you don’t celebrate!
Hugs and love