So day 2 of Blogmas brings about a post where I am to share 20 things about myself. I have already done something similar here, but I will try to come up with 20 new things….I can’t promise no overlap though! I will also try to keep it brief…
1. I live my life in movie/TV quotes…I’m probably also the most annoying person to watch The Princess Bride with….
2. I am an introvert.
3. My favourite colour is green.
4. For as long as I can remember I have been addicted to food/cooking shows. Wok With Yan was mesmerizing to me at 6 years old…I LOVE FOOD!!
5. I’m all for second chances but sometimes I give third, fourth or fifth ones to people who don’t really deserve them….doesn’t usually end well for me…hopeless optimist
6. I am not ticklish
7. I hate having my feet rubbed.
8. I sometimes think I’m too kind for my own good….but I honestly wouldn’t want to be any different.
9. I have never travelled to Europe.
10. I’ve never broken a bone.
11. I had a pink, frilly, canopy bed when I was little.
12. I can’t stand clowns. Nothing scarier than a clown.
13. I have a weakness for Ritz crackers.
14. I hated high school.
15. I never drank underage.
16. I love sports. It’s not rare for TSN to be on in my house…(and there are no boys here)
17. I’m scared of the future.
18. I cannot budget my money well at all…
19. My body is a furnace when I sleep…yet my feet are always cold.
20. I still believe in love and hope…two of the most powerful four letter words in my life.
Well, that’s it for day two of Blogmas….I played around a bit with my site and there is now a “follow” button so you can get an email every time I post…probably not needed for Blogmas but if you want to follow my adventures down under you can get updated when I post some new content.
As always, thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and Love